You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Friday, March 12, 2010

Twilight Movies....


Twilight Saga.... I have read the books. First one was the best, after that, it got a little cheesy! But, I still read them and enjoyed them for the most part. I can enjoy many things... just need an open mind. HOWEVER, the movies are a different story! As I said, I liked the first book, but the first movie was AWFUL... I think it was the actors! Not to dis on someone's profession, but come on! Where's the chemistry? All I feel when I see Edwards and Bella together is complete AWKWARDNESS! Take this picture for example from the next movie coming out, "Eclipse."





The body language is all wrong! Doesn't look like she feels comfortable with him. She never looks at him with love or passion. I say that because in the book she always like, 'Oh Edward... I love you, I want to be with you forever!' (as you read that make sure you have a whiny, high pitch voice!) Anyhoo, moral of the story is, Belle and Edward are just not meant to be together in the movies.

1 comment:

Kjell Crowe said...

totally makes me want to gag.

they're awful together.