You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Sunday, August 23, 2009

SHHHHHHH.....



Do you ever feel that when you are trying to be quite, you tend the be the loudest? For example, the dishes decided to clang together, the fridge door hits the wall, you grab your bag and your keys fall out, your shoes opt for it to be the right time to start squeaking. Now, I am sure this stuff happens all the time, but it's almost like these noises become more pronounced when you are trying your hardest not to make a peep! I guess I can relate this to an injury. Say you have a small paper cut on your finger. Tell me why it seems that I always hit that finger a good 20 times a day. I guess I am just more aware of it when pain is shooting up my hand. Anyhoo, this has been something that has been boggling my mind for a few days. Having a roommate makes you think of these types of things!!!

No comments: