You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Sunday, July 26, 2009

WHAT A WEEK!





This was one CRAZY Week! First off, we went to the bowling alley on Wednesday, and bowled for a good hour and a half. Because it was only me and another kid, we got 4 games in. Let me just say that I only improved my game! I ended up bowling a 206! Wacht out.. my bowling skills are on fire =)



Next best part of the week was learning the single ladies dance! Man, did I absolutely love to learn this dance. It was offered as one of our classes at camp, and I had to assit it a couple of time. I caught on fast (I missed the first few days), and just danced the day away. Some of the campers were like, "That makes me sick. Skye shows up two days late, and she is already better than I am!!" hahaha That just made me laugh =)






Lastly, we went to Six Flags Magic Mountain on Saturday. When we got there, it was HOT and CROWDED... but, the day totally rocked. I got to hang out with Jake the whole time and didn't have to worry about campers. We waited in line for X2, which took 2 hours. It was totally worth it. We also got to ride it back to back-- if you want to know how, just ask! The best part was Jake's reaction to the ride. When we were done the first time, I look over at Jake as we are waiting to get off and he is unresponsive. I yell his name like 5 times, but he was in SHOCK! He couldn't get over the first drop... Poor guy, thought I was gonna have to get a medic or help!! He was too funny!

In the end, we ended up riding 6 rides and feeling like we accomplished a lot. We kinda skipped dinner until we were leaving the park because we wanted to make sure we got in as many rides as possible. We even went on Viper and Ninja for old times sake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just came across your blog to tell you what a gorgeous woman you are.

p.s. the word verificaion I am having to write is SAXYLAUG (I had to laugh) SAXYLAUG
sounds like sexy log. If you were a log, you'd be a sexy one.

have a nice day.

an admirer on the net

Kjell Crowe said...

how fun! i haven't been there since you and i went with Thad and Craig.