You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Monday, July 27, 2009

I so worked out with Lebron James...



So my day was complete when Lebron James talked to me! I had to cover the weight lifting class at the gym today. I've got 12 girls doing a circuit rotation and we are getting down and dirty with the weights. We have about 15 min. left when Lebron James decides to stroll into the weight room... right where we are working out! He just makes his way into the pit like he's the king... So, his facility manager asks if we could move down. I agreed, and as we are moving our stuff down, Lebron looks at me and is like, "Hey baby, how are you?" Me, being the smooth person I am said, "I'm fine, thanks!" That's it! Why couldn't I think of more to say. I was just in AWE of the MVP talking to ME! All my girls obviously lost their focus, and the class went downhill after that! We were all giddy and I couldn't control myself, let alone 12 teen girls! So, as he is doing his work out, we are trying to do ours... It was pretty much amazing. I know he's just another human being, but I think we are all entitled to be a little star stuck every once in a while!

1 comment:

lindsy said...

I'm still jealous. I hope everyone else can appreciate how sweet your morning turned out. Haha.