You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry Potter....

Being a HUGE HARRY POTTER FAN, I came out of the movie super disappointed!!!!!!! First off, I just re-read the 6th book to gear up for the movie. I guess that was a bad idea because it didn't follow the book at all. Um, there were way too many lovey dovey awkward moments. He's supposed to worried about Voldemort, not who's hooking up with who! They missed so much info about where Voldemort came from... that stuff is crucial and I don't think they hit on the horcuxes enough. I did have a few good laughs, but again, they spent too much buidling the love relationships than the actual exciting story. The 6th book is so intense, which saddens me they made it the way they did. I SURE hope they don't make the 7th book like that.

1 comment:

Kevin & Rhiannon said...

I agree. Too much about relationships, I hated the Burrow burning scene, what a disappointing ending scene, but I thought the movie was witty. Way too long too.