You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Monday, July 13, 2009

Sacrament Solo

I think because I am not getting enough sleep, I am doing some crazy things. Let's take church, for example. As I am sitting in sacrament meeting with the two other counselors from Camp La Jolla, I decide to start humming. We sang a great song for the sacrament hymn, and I guess I just couldn't get enough. The weird part of it all was I had no clue I was doing it. Once the sacrament prayer was done, I guess I was just in my own little world. It was almost like an outer body experience. The best part of this whole story is the look Jake Long gave me. He's leaning over and hears me humming. Then, he slowly turns his head, not sure why I was humming, and gives me the look of, "what the heck are you doing?" Mind you, this wasn't just a simple hum, it was pretty loud!!!! Because I had no idea that I was doing it, I give him a look of, "what are you staring at me for?" Finally, it all clicked. Goodness me, I couldn't believe I actually did that. Of course Jake was dying with laughter, as was I. Couldn't have picked a better time to hum my little solo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hilarious, Skye!!!
About six flags, sister face, I work weekends now. My weekends are (Wed and Thurs). Anything going on those days?

starr