You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Monday, May 19, 2008

Bay To Breakers.....







What a weekend! So much fun with Starr and the Welker Fam! We left early Sat. morning to head off to San Fran for the Bay to Breakers Run! Once we got there, we checked out the Expo and I got a cool head band that says "I run so I can Eat!" WHICH is so the truth! Once we checked in for the run, we went to Fisherman's Wharf-- I got a full CRAB!!!! All I can say is DELICIOUS! It was the yummiest crab I have tasted =) It was awesome... then we strolled around the wharf for a while. Everyone was pooped, so we had dinner and conked out for the night.
Starr and I got our groove on in the street with a band!



Sunday was the run day! Mel got up around 4:00, which made all of us start moving early! We all were ready super early, which gave us plenty of time to STAND IN LINE for the race to begin and get hit by tortillas! All in all, the race was fun-- Starr and I came in last of our group... We made it up the hill running wise, and then we just pooped out & my knee started to hurt. I decided it wasn't worth it in the end to make my knee hurt badly. It was exciting to see 70,000 people trying to accomplish the same goal as you! Once we were done, we had to find the buses to get back to where we were staying! That was an adventure in itself! The bus ride seemed longer than the race!! hahaha Oh well, at least we made it home in the end! Good times in SAN FRANCISCO!




6 comments:

Kjell Crowe said...

ahh i totally want that headband!

Anonymous said...

OK! SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!

lindsy said...

oh my gosh- you two looks like you are having a ball! So jealous. I'm glad I get to steal you from Starr. Haha. By the way, can you please tell her she looks GREAT? Wow.

lindsy said...

oh my gosh- you two looks like you are having a ball! So jealous. I'm glad I get to steal you from Starr. Haha. By the way, can you please tell her she looks GREAT? Wow.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay. I am so sad you are taking Skye. She has been my life-savor, really. SKYE I LOVE YOU. Thanks for being my friend. I know you are my sister, but thank you for the LOVE. UGH. So going to miss you. Thanks for compliment Lindsay. That made me feel great!

SKYE said...

I will always be around... just taking a little hyadis (sp?)!Love you too Starr