You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Friday, May 16, 2008

Perfect Pushups!




So I was kinda slacking off with my 4th period class today, and one of the kids brought this perfect pushup device! HOLY COW-- those things work you HARD! I tried one and I could barley get my chubby body up--- I am just glad I got up in the end so my students wouldn't laugh at me! HAHAHA Anywho-- if you want a great workout, the perfect pushup is the way to go!

2 comments:

lindsy said...

Are you sure that kid just didn't want his hottie teacher's attention? He looks kinda athletic. Just be careful.... If nothing else, your reality check can be that it's completely illegal.

SKYE said...

Oh-- the Perfect Pushup is what the name of the dodad is... the first picture of the handle thing. He wasn't the perfect pushup-- I just needed a model to show it..