You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Seinfeld



So I have forgotten how watching Seinfeld makes me LAUGH! I always feel like my life is so a Seinfeld episode every now and then! Take this one part where Jerry needs to break off a realtionship with a friend. He tries to tell him he can't be friends with him anymore because they just don't have anything in common! Well, his friend starts to cry, so Jerry (who totally hates this guy), says he was just kidding and takes back everything he said. He basically can't get rid of the friend. All I can say is that it has happened to me. I try to tell someone how I really feel and it totally backfires! Of course, it seems a lot funnier on TV!





No comments: