You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wasting TIME

Meetings, meetings, and more meetings! If you know me at all, you will know that I hate meetings with a passion. Most often than not they are a waste of time! I need to be preparing for the first day, which is on Monday...but nope--they have us in meetings that aren't really getting us anywhere! Oh well---I guess that's what happens when you are a teacher!
It has been kinda weird being home, seeing all my old teachers! Blast from the past!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Get used to it! Schools always schedule lots of meetings when you have a lot to do and none when you actually have time for them. I think that 99% of all those meetings are totally worthless too! Take some paper and work on your lessons while you're there! Good luck!

Leah said...

Yeah. They don't tell you about all the pointless meetings when you're in teacher training. Probably because if that were part of the job description, no one would want to teach! Like Andrew? (or Jess? Is that you?) said... bring stuff to do.

We miss you! Hope you're having fun in Cali!