You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

In California




Well...I finally made back to Cali. Still not so sure how exciting it is, but I am here. It is definitely HOT! Oh how I have not missed that about this place.

My last weekend in Provo pretty much ROCKED! Short version: Linny and I hiked the Y, went to seven peaks (had a bathing suit malfunction), and then head to the Manti temple with Ashleigh, Lindsy and Stiffy for a ward temple trip. It was AMAZING! Manti is one of my top favorite temple =) That was Sat.

Sunday I went to Toni's baby's blessing. What a cute kid she has. I will miss her to death, and I will miss seeing Kyler Eric Booth...too cute. Anywho, All of Sunday was crazy! Meetings, pictures, fireside, ward prayer....it was jammed packed with a million things. My day of rest was not my idea of restful. Great weekend!!

I drove home yesterday in the HEAT. My car started acting funny (Kjell and I actually had to turn the heater on to make sure the car didn't totally heat up...fun, huh?) Luckily we made it. Now I am home and ready to conquer my MESSY ROOM. I still can't believe I will be living in there again. Crazy! Oh--one last note: found out that I will be teaching some Juniors in High school. Hm...that should be interesting!!!!

No comments: