You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Friday, August 31, 2007

SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL

Well, I just finished my 2nd week as a school teacher! The students are starting to wear me out =( I got really mad at them yesterday--I know it's just health, but it's one of my passions! They need to respect me and Health!!! Oh well--that's the DL! I think I have adjusted well! I still have my moments when I get sad, but I just keep going! I am terrified to know what is next for me. Where am I going to go? This year is going to fly by-- I gotta chatch up so I know what I need to do.

1 comment:

lindsy said...

you're a good little teacher. And I think it's good that you get mad @ these punk kids who don't care about health. good for you, skye muffin