You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dancer in the making!

Kasia has always loved to dance...wiggling her booty and moving to the beat. She is definitely a natural.

Here is Kasia tapping!

I love this picture...she is eating while she is dancing (or stretching)... As Ashleigh would say, "She is a true Stoddard!"

Shout out to Ashleigh for always being so willing to help with Kasia- I know Kjell appreciates it. Thanks Ashie =)

2 comments:

Kjell Crowe said...

seriously, I am so grateful to ashie for taking her. It makes that afternoon just a little bit peaceful. I don't have to try and entertain her.

Schmath said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! How do I get my kid in with Ash? Hanne likes to pretend to tap.