You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Spiritual Thought...

Last week, I was listening the KLOVE (Christian Rock Station) and heard this quote:

"Love of God is pure when joy and suffering inspire and equal degree of gratitude."

I know in times of joy and happiness we tend to be more grateful for things. I also know when we are going through hard times, it is easy to question, 'Why me?" But being grateful for our trials is all about how we react to them. I was once told, "We never really have bad days; only bad moments. It's up to us if we want that bad moment to become a bad day."

We may never know in this life why we experience what we do. But, we can feel confident that we can learn and grow from the experience...and in the end feel grateful for our Heavenly Father and our experiences.

Remember we are never alone in our trials and pain....Ultimately, we make it through our suffering with the Lord's help. For which we can be eternally grateful.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skye, hey lovely sis, I cannot help but admire your love and conviction for what you hold to be true. I might disagree, but I still think you're pretty cool. Good for you.

p.s.
I wonder what god thinks about you making out with the cute young guy. (You better post this!) I bet god is laughing hysterically going ITS ABOUT TIME, Skye!

p.s.s THANKS for making fun of me with my new hat- you big jerk! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!