You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Early Morning Call...

Being a substitute teacher is great! You get to pick and choose if you want to work that day or not, and for the most, where you want to work. However, one thing I absolutely HATE is the early morning wake-up call. Part of me knows it is coming, but the other part of me (which is still half asleep) dreads the vibrating phone at 5:30 am. It causes an internal conflict...do I wake up to answer the phone or do I ignore it and sleep? It's not a fun battle- and I usually wake up.

I am a planner, so I like to know if I will be working the next day in order to get everything prepared. The spontaneity of the early morning call always drive me a little crazy...feeling rushed in not something I am good at, but I guess it's something I just have to deal with. Anyhoo, just a random thought as I was woken up this morning...

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Skye just reading your blog. I understand how you feel when that alarm wakes you up. I think we should be able to sleep how long we need to and wake up when you are ready. Then go and do whatever you have to right. Love you mom