You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Reflection...

Do you ever just go to people's blogs you don't even know and read about their life or their thoughts? It's so fascinating...some people really have a knack for blogging! I feel I used to be that way. My blogs are no longer as intriguing. I don't know if it is due to lack of inspiration or creativity? Maybe I am bored or my life is boring? I don't know what is it, but I long to return back to the way it was...when I found humor or insight from the littlest things.

Yesterday, I was reading over my other blog (Stories of Me-I gave up on that one, which is now just a word document) and decided that I wrote some really great stories! I will add one here because it was a classic moment in life and I wish you could have all been there.

They’re Lesbian, That’s Awesome

This was probably one of the funniest moments in my life. My aunt, who happens to be lesbian, was living with us for a while about 2 years ago. Kjell and I happened to come home for about a month or two before we did an internship down in San Diego. My Aunt was sitting upstairs working on her computer while Kjell and I were watching TV. The show, "Cheaters" came on. It is basically a reality show about people hiring someone to find out if they were being cheated on. Usually you see the male cheating on the female, but this one was a little different. It happened to be a lesbian couple. Kjell was apparently shocked because she yelled out, " THEY ARE LESBIAN!" I turn and give her a, " what are you saying that for" look! Kjell quickly recovers by saying, "THAT'S AWESOME!" I was completely dying inside with laughter, so I quickly excused myself and ran downstairs so I can bust a gut. Kjell came down only a few seconds later hysterically laughing with me. When I think of the look Kjell gave me when she said this, I can't help but giggle to myself. "Classic" is all I have to say about that!


No comments: