You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Monday, October 18, 2010

Choose Faith

The question was brought up the other day, "Why should we have faith?" I think this is a great quote to answer that question...

"Choose faith over doubt, choose faith over fear, choose faith over the unknown and the unseen, and choose faith over pessimism."
--Richard C. Edgley

Why choose to be pessimistic or choose to be unhappy when you can have faith in something? It reminds me of another quote ...it's best to make wishes not knowing if they'll come true, than not wishing for anything at all. I know my life is so much better when I have the faith that everything is going to work out just fine (even if I really don't know the outcome)... being unhappy is not FUN or healthy...I CHOOSE FAITH!

1 comment:

Kjell Crowe said...

love it, Skye. thanks for sharing