You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Friday, March 5, 2010

O Great God

At institute this week, we were going over 3rd Nephi 11-17... this is when Christ visits the Nephites. I read a quote that said something along the lines of, " Christ knows each one of us well, and knows everything that happens to us, even the smallest of things."

Later in the the week, I was listening to my Ipod and heard a song called "Small Enough" by Nichole Nordeman. I don't have a clue how this song got on my Ipod... I have never heard it before, and I just happened to come across it after I read that quote mentioned earlier. I have to admit, this song just makes me cry because no matter how sad or lonely I am, I know that Heavenly Father is always there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that song and I love you.

DaD

Kjell Crowe said...

love this song.
Mindy Gledhill's version is way better though.