You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oakland Temple Outing...

The view from the temple.... that is San Francisco some where out there... It would be cloudy the day I go!!!


Don't mind my squity face...it runs in the family!

Daniel thought it would be fun for me to check out the Oakland Temple... So we decided that we should do some baptisms today. What a great day--- Going to the Temple is always a fun experience. I absolutely enjoy going to different temples and seeing the unique features. We also has some random experiences. When Daniel was getting baptized, the Brother baptizing him had him just squat down. It was the oddest, yet funniest thing to watch. I actually had to stop watching because I couldn't stop laughing. Then, I decided to just a little "trip" into the font.... I was ok, but I think everyone around me was SHOCKED. They seemed more affected by my spill than I was. My dignity was a little damaged, but besides that, I was fine. To top it off, we ate lunch in the Temple cafeteria, and some man walks by and was like, " you both look like you are having so much fun! This is definitely the place to do that!" Yes, I agree. The temple is a great place to have a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop it!!!!!You break my heart!!!!!!You are such a good example for me!!!! I have some good kids who are turning into some very nice adults. Di dyou actually slip into the font or just go swimming? Were people laughing? What the heck? Nice peicture with Daniel. When do we get to meet this guy that shows up opn your blog. See you tonight.

Love Dad

lindsy said...

Aw man, a "trip" into the font. I'm glad it wasn't me bc I would be laughing so hard that I wouldn't be reverent at all. Haha. I'm glad you had a nice time though. Oakland is beautiful!