You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Struggling...


1- I can hold my own at conducting music. I am not a pro, but I can get up there and wave my arm around to the beat! However, yesterday at the Women's Relief Society Broadcast dinner, I just couldn't do it. The song wasn't hard (As sisters in Zion), and it was in 3/4. I get up there and just can't find the beat for the life of me. I wasn't nervous, I have conducted before... The Visalia 7th Branch has me conduct all the time. Yesterday just wasn't my day!

2- I always have the hardest time saying SOCIAL. It just doesn't come out smoothly. I ALWAYS slur that word. Today I had to give a talk. As I got the the word, I completely butchered it. I tried it again, still didn't quite get it out right, so I just flew right passed it. I am sure they got the point of the word! Also, as I was reading a story, my mind kept mixing things up- There was this one sentence that I had to re-read 2 or 3 times. It was ridiculous. Not sure why I am struggling so much. I haven't been sleeping well- so maybe it's just from lack of a good night's sleep. Let's hope I get over this quickly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

probably brain overload.
You are so cute.