You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Maggots, Hiking, Paper...

MAGGOTS- AHHHHH!!! So maggots were coming out of our trash can yesterday! yuck! I happened to be making some rice (what a coincidence) and the dog (Chewy) happened to be looking at something moving on the floor. I realize it's a MAGGOT. So I pick it up, squish it, then threw it away. I then hear something in the trash move. What the X??? I look closer and there are tons of maggots coming out of the trash. I look at the floor and it it's covered in maggots as well. I go wake up my roommate ( I needed some moral support) and she helps me clean it up. Through our Squeals and Shrieks, we eventually clean up all we can. Needless to say, I didn't eat the rice I was making.





Went on a quick hike today! I wouldn't really call it a hike. It was short and sweet, just like I like them! I went with Daniel Garret (a guy in my YSA branch), and he showed me around some hills in the San Jose Area. I have to admit, looking out at the valley kinda reminded me of Provo. It was a fabulous outing! I finally got to get out and do something in San Jose. Daniel and I had some great chats... Ducks, Bird Poop, cheesy movies, just to name a few topic. It was a good morning.

I got a 97 on my first paper! WOOT WOOT! Lets hope I can keep that up. My first test is on Thursday. I have to admit I am a little nervous... who knows how hard it's gonna be. I just need to STUDY, STUDY,STUDY! Hope all goes well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you little girl miss you

Dad

Unknown said...

i think the best part was when you were describing the SIZE of the bird poop. haha. That was my favorite. Well, one of my favorites.