You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Saturday....

1- I was able to finish up a paper that is due on Monday. I have to admit, it was a struggle. It was only am misson statement, but sometimes those are the hardest!!!! Glad I got it done, though!

2- I sat by the pool to read some articles for class and took a little dip in the pool. It's HOT here- 104??? What the X? I thought I left the heat- but I think all of Cali is getting hit by this lovely heatwave! So ya, the pool felt nice =)

3- I found (or my friend Michael introduced me to) a website that plays movies for FREE!!!!!!! You can usually find newer movies that have just come out! IT ROCKS! I love movies, so this website rocks my world. I have watched one too many already. It's great because it's not like I am downloading, they are just on the net- kinda like youtube.

4- Downtown San Jo just got a new Safeway! So, I don't have to go across town anymore to go grocery shopping =) I walked over to check it out, and guess what- they had FREE samples. What a great treat. Got some frozen yogurt... YUM. It was a wise decision to take a walk over to check out the new store. It's gonna be a great asset to downtown!! (at least for me)

5- More movies... I went and saw The Time Traverler's Wife- movies are olny $7.50 with a student ID! SWEET =) None of this $10.50 business... It was a good movie- Time travel always boggles my mind. They are here, there are there. I can never keep track! But, it was a good one! It was nice to get out- Even if it was just to watch yet another movie =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember Dad and I walking by the Safe Way (during the May orientation you had) and wondering was it opening or just closing...you are so close to school and food! Yippy!
You sound content every time I talk to you, thats so nice to know. Cool, calm. collective.
You are doing great!