You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Graduation and Goodbyes....













As camp has come to an end tonight, I have to say it was one fun, interesting, sometimes stressfull, but overall pleasant summer. I am glad I came back. It was fun to be in this atmosphere once again!!! Fitness is for Life! Not only did I meet some great people, I was also able to to work out and feel better about myself. I had a blast on the field trips, had a love/hate relationship with the food, and learned that I can still enjoy working out =) Camp was a great! Summer of 2009 Rocked... Goodbye!

2 comments:

Kjell Crowe said...

You're so pretty in all of this photos.

lindsy said...

Yay, Skye! You look great. I love the end of camp pics. You look so relieved. Haha. Oh, and I remember when you bought that dress. No buyer's remorse. It looks great!