You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Disneyland!







What a joy Disneyland was! I felt like I was 8 years old again. I couldn't sleep the night before, and I was like the energized bunny running around the park trying to get on every ride =) I had loads of fun! My Mom, Dad, and sister, Starr, showed up to hang out with me. Not sure if they enjoyed it quite like I did, but I was still super glad they came. Jake and Zoey also showed up. It couldn't have gotten better... Oh wait, it did. As I was starting to get in line for Indiana Jones, someone hands me their "fast pass" for the ride, and Starr and I get to get on super fast. Then, it happened again. I went to meet up with my parent, and as we were thinking about getting into the LONG line, someone hands me the fast pass again, and so this time my dad and I got to ride quickly! What luck... all I have to say is good times at Disneyland!!!

1 comment:

lindsy said...

You kill me. I bet you were like an 8 year old. Hahaha. I can see you now- elbowing campers and your family to get on the ride first. ;)