You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

PEOPLE...Random Rant

AS I am here at Camp, I come across many different types of people... People that I'm not normally around. I guess the point of this is first impressions SUCK and you shouldn't judge. The more I get to know people, I think ," Really? You are really acting like that?" I guess that's more for the people who you think you like. The ones that think they are cool and want everyone to know it! For some reason, I feel like I am drawn to those people at first. I can only assume the "natural man" in me want them to be my friend... I quickly change my mind... " You are seriously going to do that?"
I get to see many different personalities here, and I am amazed at how others treat each other, how others act with crises, and how some are relaxed and chill. I have never really been the "COOL CROWD" person... so I relate to the odd balls. I think they tend to give a lot more to your life than the fake "cool" people. I know we are all different, which makes this life exciting... However, I just tire of "the cool crowd"! Don't they ever get tired of putting up a front? I guess I just really enjoy the people who are individuals; who don't have to have a following, but they follow their own ideas and beliefs!
The End

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you know so matter of factly that these "cool" people are being "fake"? Maybe they are being just as genuine as you think the non cool/odd balls are- maybe the odd balls are being fake.

SKYE said...

Well... once you get to know people- Like working with them EVERYDAY (24/7), traits tend to stick out a lot more!!!! That's why judging people when you first meet them is so not cool. The people who you think you would get along with aren't really those people at all. It's the fact of getting to know people, and they aren't like they were the frist time you met them...good or bad!