You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July....

Jacqueline and I getting our Sea World thrill...
Cutest pet show EVER! Loved the animals!!!!


Sweet Seal takin a snoozer

STAR FISH!
DA da Da da da...SHAMY SHAMU


Big Shamu of a whale





The dolphins did a FANTASTIC JOB!

How cute are they... I wanted to give all a hug!


What a day, what a day... I was sun burnt from the day before, the sun was beating down on me again, and I was pretty much done with the theme park around 6:00 and still had about 4 hours left!!! Let's just say it was a long day. BUT, I got to see some animals do amazing things, which made me happy=) If I could be a trainer, that would be a rock star job... Hm, Someday? Anyhoo, Happy 4th!!! I got to see fireworks and walk around a theme park and get paid to do it... Hope you all had a great Holiday!

No comments: