You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Monday, April 13, 2009

River Rafting in the COLD...


























This weekend was LOADS of fun. My sister talked me, my dad, my brother and a couple of friends to go river rafting. She got a deal for half off the normal price, and it was totally worth it. The water was FREEZING, though!!! I heard the guides say that those who paddle hard usually are the ones that DON'T fall in. So, I was paddling like my life depended on it because I was not falling into that COLD water. Luckily, no one fell in. I have to admit, I really like river rafting. I just might be doing it again someday =)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I miss rafting - you're super LUCKY!!! By the way, the part about paddling hard and not falling is just something all guides tell people to get them to work hard and to scare them a little. I'm glad you stayed in though- no fun being wet in the cold - BRRRRRR!