You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TONI, BOB, & KYLER










Toni decided she missed me so much that she needed to come and visit! What an amazing friend... I thought that was super nice of her! It was so good to see her and her little family! Kyler (one if the cutest kids ever) is such a cutie patutie! Big, gorgeous blue eyes... he has quite the personality. Bob made us his specialty pies (well, I think my mom forced him to!). All in all, it was a good, fun filled weekend.


On sad note, I was supposed to go to Magic Moutain with them yesterday, but I got SICK! I got a 24 hour bug, which seems to be happening to me more often than not! Anywho, so instead of taking a day off of work for Six Flags, I actually had to take a sick day! BUMMER..I was so ready to enjoy some roller coaster rides!

1 comment:

Kjell Crowe said...

what. he looks just like Bob.
mom and dad look so great with little kids!! i can't wait for them to be gandparents!