You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Sunday, June 29, 2008

GOODBYE!!!!

So Clayton left this weekend! It was definitley a sad day. It was fun to actually have someone to do things with. Luckily, I am only alone for about 4 more weeks, and then I am off to Lindsy's! BUT, he is definitley going to be missed...







"Behind These Hazel Eyes"

Seems like just yesterday
You were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
Your arms around me tight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong
Now I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hanging on

But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes

5 comments:

Jessica said...

He's CUTE! Were you dating him? If not, you should!

Kjell Crowe said...

ohhhhhh skye!! so sad.

SKYE said...

Dating... let's just say it was complicated!

Anonymous said...

More to come! Im sure! cute pictures, but I loved the 2nd one the best.

lindsy said...

Oh my gosh. This post just made me really sad for you. But.... it's really cute.