You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


WOW-- I haven't laughed this much since, well.. with Stiffy! I was rolling on the ground laughing watching these people make a fool of themselves! I was actually to the point of tears... my mom even came upstairs to see what was so funny!
Basically, WIPEOUT is a new TV show where people try to get through an impossible obstacle course. Big Balls, Dizzy Dummy, Sucker Punch, Topple Towers and Killer Surf are among the over-the-top obstacles included in WIPEOUT.
I suggest you see it if you want a good laugh! You can watch the episode at http://abc.go.com/player/ and click on WIPEOUT. Seriously, IT'S SUPER FUNNY!
*** Warning, it's truly not that hard to make me laugh, but I think everyone gets a kick out of seeing people fall or sucker punched!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so curious about this! It makes me laugh just thinking about it because it has made you laugh like a maniac! I cannot wait to check it out

Jaime said...

I have to agree with you. I was laughing pretty hard all during this show!