You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Sunday, March 9, 2008

WILDFIRE!


So if you know me, I always get into TV shows! As of late, I've been watching "Wildfire" on ABC Family. I barely started watching it about a month ago, but it kinda hooked me! It's the twisted love that people get themselves into that always catches me! I was sitting there today thinking, "oooooh, I can't watch, I can't watch" (Yet again, if you know me, sometime I have to change the channel or turn it off, or fast forward it when I get "Retard Tingles"!) Then I thought to myself-- what the heck am I doing... I can't believe I get so caught up in something so FAKE! Sadly enough I always chalk it up to my lack of love life-- which means I live through TV shows. Pathetic, I know!

What was so great today was the two in love decided to run off together-- in any other plot, usually something makes it so that idea fails. NOT TODAY-- they actually did it. Now I am sure on a later date something dramatic happens, but for right now, I am excited. Oh--but the next show is not until April 28th-- that's longer than a month from now! I also have this feeling that the show actually might end... so much for getting too deep into that one!

1 comment:

lindsy said...

Haha. You and your shows kill me. By the way, it completely made my day to see you actually put "retard tingles" on your blog. HILARIOUS. Love ya hun. keep up the blog....