You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

LOVE BLOGS, HATE SPIDERS!

I love BLOGS... I have been looking at everyone's lately, and they just make me super happy! Thanks everyone for letting me enjoy your blog =)

Now---as for spiders.. EWWW! I am sitting in my classroom and there is a spider crawling around in the light fixture! It's giving me the heebie Jeebies! Then, as I am opening my door, there is a spider on the handle! AHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE SPIDERS! I feel like they are crawling all over me right now!

3 comments:

Leigh Way said...

poor you! tell the school to spray or something!

Tony said...

well we love your's too! What are you even up to lately?

Tony said...

Where the heck are you these days?