You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Friday, December 21, 2007

FINALS!


So this is the Last day of my First Semester of Teaching! Kinda sad how fast it is going! I lose all my health students and get new ones come January. It is definitely a good thing, except for those few students who I will miss. Now I have to get to know a whole bunch of kids all over again! Anywho--I just wanted to say that I can't believe I have gotten through half a year of teaching.... That seems pretty awesome in my eyes!

4 comments:

Schmath said...

That's nice that you get new kids. My first year, I didn't know what I was doing, so the kids all hated me by the halfway point, and by then it was too late to win them back. I wish I could have had new students to try again.

Jessica said...

Sounds like things are going great. I'm so glad you're enjoying teaching!

Leah said...

Great job, Skye! You made it! It'll just get easier from here on out.

ar_123 said...

Hey Hey Hey Skye! I hope all is going well! How did your student's do on their final? I'm sure it was nice to be on the other side administering it instead of taking it :-)
Ashley