You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

THANKSGIVING, FOOTBALL, Family--who could ask for more?






I had a GREAT Thanksgiving! My Dad, my Mom, and I drove to Utah ( man, I miss that place). We spent turkey day with The Crowes and Cousins. It was good to see Kjell again! Wish I was still there hangin out with her! We had some YUMMY FOOD! Had a little bit of everything, but I didn't over do it!


On Friday, we went Shopping! Never been a huge fan of shopping, but I needed to find a new pair of pants! UNFORTUNATELY, no pants, but I did get a cute dress and some shirts! IT was actually a good day! We also ended up going to the Women's basketball game! Got to see the coaches and Caroline! Miss her! Miss being there!


LASTLY--We went to the BYU vs. UTAH FOOTBALL game! BYU won 17-10 in the last Minute! It was a fun time! We Had great seats..4th row! I also "rushed" the field when it was over! HAHAH it was kinda funny...I ran out there thinking KJell and Jonathan were with me, but was all alone! I felt silly-- so I went and made them come out there! Anywho-- it was a good game, fun times, and good company!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Aw man! I missed you Skye! Next time you come up, email me first so all the girls can get together! Did you see Garrit at the game? He was the one wearing blue yelling??? JK.

ar_123 said...

I am super sad that I missed you. I know we didn't really coordinate a get together, but I ended up staying in AZ until Monday afternoon, so it wouldn't have worked anyway. It looks like you had OODLES of fun with your family! I love you and miss you TONS!!!!!

Ashley