You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, August 30, 2012

We need each other!

Every time I see this, my initial reaction is pride in the women! Go WOMEN (my somewhat feminist side comes out). However, the more I think about it, it makes sense that the genders would punctuate the sentence two different ways. Isn't it always a battle between men and women? What gender is better? Can women compete with men? 

Ultimately, what it comes down to is that we need each other! No matter what gender, what color of skin, your socioeconomic status, etc.

What it needs to say is:

Humans, without each other, are nothing.

We are all on the same side, fighting the struggles of life and sharing in each other’s joys!

Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
1Corinthians 11:11