You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Saturday, February 18, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

I am 28! My 20s are almost gone... I better live it up until they are gone forever.




I always feel a little awkward when people sing to me! All the attention is on me and I turn BRIGHT red. Luckily, it's a short song =)




I like this reminder...I always feel a little uneasy about another birthday (getting older is a little depressing sometimes). However, I like this quote because getting older is a blessing. We get to learn and grow and gain experiences that would not happen if we did not age. So, here's to another year full of many adventures =)

2 comments:

E B said...

Happy Birthday! Yes, enjoy the 20s. Bodies do not improve with age.

Jessica said...

Wahoo! Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fantastic day!