You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Friday, January 20, 2012

I LOVE the Gym!

I am not sure if it is because I have grown up lifting weights (started in high school) or the fact that I have been active all my life, but I absolutely love going to the gym. My number one reason why:

--We are all there to accomplish the same goal- GET HEALTHY!

Yes, some people might be more vain than others. And yes, there are women that look this:


I get a little self- conscious and start doubting myself.

However, I quickly remind myself why we are all here: To maintain a healthy body. I look around and I see people sweating, making silly faces as they lift, and some are doing obscene moves. Yet, it all brings a smile to my face because we are all taking part in an effort to stay healthy. Gyms are not for everyone- but they sure do make me happy.

No comments: