You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beginning of the END!

I am starting my last semester of my Graduate program. I can't believe how fast it has come and gone. It's a bitter sweet feeling. I enjoy the college atmosphere and comfort of knowing that my life revolves around school. I don't have to worry about too much else. HOWEVER, it will also be so GREAT to not have to worry about writing a 40 page paper OR cramming for a test OR preparing for a presentation OR dealing with people for group projects. I recall when I was just working how fantastic it felt to go to work and then come home without having to worry about what I need to do for school. It was such a relief. While I know I am a great student, I know I have to buckle up and venture out into the REAL world... Ready or not, Here I COME!

No comments: