You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 26

Day 26- What do you think about your friends:

OH MY GOODNESS....I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my friends. I seriously have the best friends a girl could ask for! I thank my lucky stars every day that I am blessed with such great people in my life. These are the people who I can turn to with my joys and sorrows; people who listen to me without judging me; and people who will drop everything to be by my side. My friends are the greatest examples to me. They are hard working individuals who know what they want out of life. They are honest and stick to the standards. I am at the point in my life where my true friends are people who are going to stay with me until the end. I don't plan on letting go of any of my AMAZING friends.


I am extremely grateful for every single one of my closest friends...Lindsy, Ashleigh, Kjell, Starr, Michael, and Toni.

No comments: