You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 22

Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else

There are many things that make me different...let's face it, I am a unique individual. But, one really random thing that makes me different from everyone is I absolutely love scratch paper. I get a thrill out of getting handouts that I can use later for scratch paper. This sounds weird, but it's true. My friend Michael knows this about me and he always gives me scratch paper...like yesterday in class, there was a random piece of paper in the classroom and he hands it to me and says, "Here's some scratch paper because I know you love it." I did love it.

Another unique thing about me is I love chapstick...I don't use it enough, but when I do, I can sit for a very long time just going over and over my lips with the softy goodness.

No comments: