You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 20

Day 20-Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future...

I agree with Ashleigh...STUPID question. My idea of who I will end up with changes ALL the time. Yes, I think we all have the PERFECT person in mind: Tall, Dark, and Handsome! Athletic, Smart, Caring, Religious, Funny...but I have come to find out that he just isn't out there. MR. PERFECT does not exist, which is why I don't know who I want to end up with. He could be super smart, but lack any athletic ability; he could be Tall, Dark, but not a "head turner"; He might have a funny personality, but an annoying laugh. I have come to realize I can tolerate a lot and still be extremely happy.

OMG, that's it...I want someone who makes me happy. And, hopefully, I make him happy in return.

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."
--Unknown