You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 19

Day 19- Nicknames you have and why you have them:

Skyebee- my mom would say "bee" after my name... there are only a few people that still do it.
Skyeler-I think this one just went well with the name.
SSS
(you say "essssssss")- My volleyball coach thought it was the greatest thing to say!
Bird- Softball coach started that one, and Ashleigh's mom calls me that every now and again. If my memory serves me correctly, I think it has to do something with a song, '"Sky Bird"???
Skizzle- My brother calls me that.
Trey Dawg- Again, my brother calls me that...I shot that lights out one tournament when I was in 6th grade and now I am still known for my basketball skills!

No comments: