You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Utah Temple Trip & Besties Reunion!


My besties! LOVE these girls! Can't wait to see you both again =)


Again with the BFF's!


This just made me laugh....

We just had to pose with the panda after church!


Good times at a bonfire...yummy smores (coconut and chocolate marshmallows)



Linny's new hat!


Loads of other pictures from the weekend...full of good times!

I finally got the opportunity to go through the TEMPLE! This has been a long time coming, and I am so glad I was finally able to take the next step to my spiritual progression. I had an amazing time, plus I got to visit Kjell, Kasia, JC, the Crowes, Toni and Bob, Ashleigh, and Lindsy flew in from Chicago. All I can say is I have some amazing people in my life. I was so blessed with such an amazing weekend. THANKS to everyone.

Kjell and I also played in a 2 on 2 volleyball torney on Monday, and boy am I SORE! It has taken me all week to recover from it. BUT, we won..that's all you need to know =)





1 comment:

E B said...

Congratulations, Skye! That's wonderful. And how awesome you could have so many friends there for the occasion!