You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Love....

So I got to substitute today for 8th grade Language Arts. There wasn't anything particularly special about the day or the students (in fact, the students were a little crazy). However, on the wall, the teacher put up the students' assignments about what they love. For example, one said, "I love pizza" or "I love music" or "I love the smell of the soccer field before a big game." I really liked that last one. So, it got me thinking about the things I love... I don't think we ponder enough about what we love most in our lives. Usually, the things we love are shadowed by the things we hate. SO, here's to the things I love:

1- I LOVE the Gospel... it brings guidance into my life and helps me make difficult decisions.
2- I LOVE my family...they are my foundation.
3- I LOVE to lift weights... makes me feel strong.
4- I LOVE vegetables...yummy goodness.
5- I LOVE talking with Lindsy...She always listens to all my craziness and never judges me.

6- I LOVE listening to music....It helps me express emotions that I have a hard time expressing.

7- I LOVE to journal... it's fun looking back on my experiences.
8- I LOVE animals...they are just so fun to hang out with.
9- I LOVE to read...what joy it is to get lost in a book.
10-I LOVE to wake up before everyone... it's my alone time.
11- I LOVE that I can still play sports... It reminds me of the good old days.
12- I LOVE when my niece YELLS my name "KYE"...warms the cockles of my heart.
13-I LOVE to sleep...I will always make sure I get my rest in- I cherish my sleep.

14- I LOVE... and the list goes on, but I think you get my point. There are so many things to love in the world...I hope you know what your list consists of!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I love you and the family. It means more to me than anything else.