You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My stay in San Diego is Quickly coming to an end…

I still have about a month left, but I tell ya, I wish I could stay. I cannot get enough of this place. Last night after work, I got home after a long 10 hour day to feel the ocean breeze, which actually smelled like the ocean. It lifted my mood and made me appreciate how lucky I am!


Did I mention that my internship ROCKS! I am working in my dream job, and I am so glad I can get the experience. My mentor is also amazing. She is just a pleasant woman, and is very supportive and positive. I have had a great time learning from her. Everyone at Positive Choice is a joy to be around and I can’t think of a better internship. I am sad that I will be leaving because things have been going so well. I have also become a healthier person while being here. Basically, Positive Choice is a weight loss program. So, everyone who works here are mostly healthy individuals. Just by being in this atmosphere, I have improved my eating habits and have increased my joy for exercising.


I know I will have to pack up and head back up to San Jose, which isn’t a bad, but I will miss San Diego immensely. What a great summer it’s been.

No comments: