You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Sunday, June 13, 2010

San Diego... the going ons

1- I first have to say what a blessing my internship is! Let me tell ya, it was a roller coaster of a ride trying to get everything situated for the internship. But, in the end, it all worked out quite nicely. I wasn't going to get paid to be begin with, but it all worked out that I get paid, I get Fridays off, and I work with some great people. I cannot be happier with my situation. I guess I should mention that my internship is with Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. I get to work in the health education/health promotion department focusing on weight management. This is so where I would love to work when I graduate... so this is a great opportunity.

2- San Diego ROCKS! I absolutely LOVE this place. Starr paid me a visit this weekend and we explored some hot spots in SD. In the end, she loved La Jolla (which is where I was last summer). It is such a cute little place. All in all, San Diego is where it's at!

3- Tried Sushi for the first time ever yesterday with Starr. She is a fanatic, and I thought I might as well try it. I even tried the raw fish stuff. I KNOW- I am one crazy person! HA. It wasn't bad at all. You just have to shove the whole thing in your mouth. I don't know if I have the guts to go get sushi by myself, but at least I know I can.

4- Gotta give a big THANKS to my Uncle and Aunt for letting me stay here with them for the summer. AGAIN, seriously so blessed.

No comments: