You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Morning

Don't you hate it when you go to say "HI" or some other form of greeting and it comes out manly or really high pitched? Well, I do. I was talking with my co-worker the other day and we had a pretty good laugh about it. She told me this story about how she thought this one guy was really cute and she got up the courage to say "Morning" to him. When the opportunity presented itself, the "Morning" greeting came out manly; nothing like she planned. I can totally feel her pain. This tends to happen to me all the time. I get ready to say "Hi" to someone and it's usually high pitched like I am 5 years old again.

Another thing I hate is when I try to talk to a cute guy, I get all flustered. I can't find the words and then I just turn bright red. No wonder I can't find anyone to date. The other day when Starr and I went out to get sushi, the waiter was a hottie. Well, of course Starr got her flirt on, but I just sat there like a little kid, giving the shy smile and shoulder shrug. What's funny about these situation is once I find out that they are taken (girlfriend or married) I can totally chat their heads off. My co-working and I mulled over that unfortunate scenario as well.

No comments: