You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Words of Wisdom!

As I was shopping at Trader Joe's today (which is my new favorite store), I was buying my food and the cashier the was nicest guy! Anyway, he asked how my day was... I answer, "It's okay, nothin' too special." Then, he busts out some words of wisdom:

"Just remember, you never have a bad day, just a bad moment. It's up to you if you want to keep hold of that bad moment."

I really liked that! Thanks cashier man.

3 comments:

One Person said...

Hi! How you you get the background on the side of the written part of your blog? I can't find a way to do that? If you use an application, please tell me what it's called

SKYE said...

Julia, I just use backgrounds from "The cutest blog on the block" The link to it is on the top left hand corner of the page.

lindsy said...

You just have that "talk to me, i'm a nice stranger" face. remember the lady who gave you donuts at that fair? haha.