You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I know you can be overwhelmed and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?

I am SO ready for the semester be OVER! At this moment, I am dragging my feet to get all my work done. I still have about 6 weeks left of school, which is good and bad. Good because I still have a million things to get done before the semester ends, but bad because it is taking FOREVER (and lets face it, I just want all my school work done!). Just so you feel my pain, here's what I have left to do:

1- Program Plan (roughly a 40 page grant that I need to write)
2- Stats Midterm (Thursday), Stats Homework, and then Stats Final
3- 10 page research paper
4- Confirm my internship and write up a contract
5- Some bizarre 5 minute presentation about a health policy
6- Roughly 4-5 more interview summaries for a job

Those are the major assignments! I am a little stressed out over them, but I gotta look on the bright side... I have six more weeks to get it all done =)

2 comments:

E B said...

I've got resources for you about health policy if you're interested!

Kjell Crowe said...

skye, you are the best student I know....well. besides karsten barde and jessica humann.

it's gonna be hell, but you're gonna get it done!