You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret; all the best people are.

- Alice in Wonderland

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blushing...

It never fails that if the attention is focused on me, I turn bright red. It's not that I am embarrassed most of the time, I think I just feel exposed. I usually just try to blend in. There are time when I like to stand out, but for the most part, I'm not one to jump to the center of attention. I bring this up because people love to comment on my blushing. Some girl mistook someone else for me and then had to correct herself. Instead of her being embarrassed, I was the one who turned red. Of course, she was like, "I didn't mean to make you blush." I had to inform her that it doesn't take much for me to turn red!!!! I just hate it when people have to announce that I am bright red. All the guys I have dated never failed to bring up my blushing. In my classes, there is always someone that comments on my redness. Don't these people realize that I KNOW I AM BRIGHT RED??? It only makes matters worse when they draw attention to it. There have been moments when it's so bad that I have to hide my face. I wish I could control it, but I can't. Also, I turn red when I am teaching. I absolutely hate blushing at that moment because the students assume I am weak... so not cool. I will be cursed forever with my blushing, red face.

3 comments:

E B said...

Sorry, Skye. I really am.

Cheryl Wilkins said...

I don't like it when people comment on my blushing either!

Hope ya don't mind I stuck a peek at your blog. It's cute. I like reading your entries. :)

Al Bundy said...

"man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.."

sucks doesn't it!